© Atlantyca Entertainment. All rights reserved.
It is a mouse that lives in Ratonia, a cheese-shaped island in the South Seas. He is the editor of a newspaper, the “Eco del Roedor”, which, as we can imagine, is the most important in his city. In addition, he writes his own books and the best … he is a hero without superpowers.
Data of interest, what this editorial character has achieved in less than twenty years worldwide:
- Editorial success. 152 million books sold worldwide, with 400 titles, translated into 49 languages.
- Star TV. Since 2009, a television series consisting of 78 23-minute episodes that is broadcast in 130 countries. Thirty minutes of animation! The series is broadcast in Spain on Clan and in Portugal on Panda, both since 2016. Also, on Netflix in both countries. Almost 50% of children between 4 and 12 years old have seen an episode during the present year. The best audience is between 4 and 9 years old.
- Actor. 10 different shows since 2010. With a result of more than 250,000 tickets sold.
- Theme Park. The number one in Italy. · Communication / Internet. Website In 18 languages! Social networks: Facebook and Instagram.
- Licenses. More than 200 licensed products and services, such as digital, apps, sticker albums, board games, cards, stationery, gift, party, textile, clothing, toothbrushes, promotions in food, laboratory, and travel …
In the Iberian Peninsule:
- Edition. With the help of Editorial Planeta, the first book was published in 2003 and in 2008 the first series starring her sister, Tea, was launched. 350 books published to date. In total, 20 million copies sold in bookstores and one million through the club channel. An editorial success that has led to the launch of Geronimo’s first work set in Spain, “Enigma en el Prado”. In Portugal 128 books have already been published and its publisher is Presença.
- Musical. Adaptation of the aforementioned novel. It premiered on October 27 in Valencia, marking the start of its 2018/19 tour.
- DVD Nintendo since February 2017 in both countries. McDonalds. The Children’s foundation
- McDonalds and Editorial Planeta reached an agreement to distribute 50,000 copies of the solidarity book: The forger mouse in McDonald’s establishments.
Its main objective is to guarantee positive values and entertainment for boys and girls from 5 to 12 years old, since their behavior is based on universal ethical values of equality and positivism, while being educational. All these values make this concept ideal to apply in products, promotions, and services.
Target audience: Children / All audiences